- Media Kit
Application Fee - $25, (non-refundable)
Art & Craft Vendors
10 x 10 booth - $150 + Tax
10 x 20 booth - $275 + Tax
Electricity - $20, (both days)
6% Sales Tax
Food and Commerical Vendors? Email for Rates, email@example.com
Use our online application to reserve your space today.
Print and Mail Your Application
If you prefer, you can print and mail your application.
Again this year we will incorporate the wine tasting event with this Art and Craft event but offer the tasting of the wines throughout the exhibition area. Attendees will have the opportunity to stroll and shop while sipping the great wines we are featuring in the wine walk.
Register today or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your questions will be answered.
Make sure you download the Exhibitor Packet. This packet includes the exhibitor terms and conditions and day of event information.
This map features spaces, general layout and setup times.
- Orlando Sentinel will feature an 8-page Insert that will be distributed to 75,000+ households and around Uptown Altamonte
- Five Electronic Billboards advertising on I-4 for one week prior to the event
- WLOQ Radio Advertising
- Orlando Sentinel will feature two advertisements and the event will be added to the calendar section
- UCF 89.9 FM Radio Advertising for two weeks prior to event up to 60 commericals
- Clear Channel and/or Cox Radio Advertising two weeks prior to the event
- Altamonte Springs will feature the festival on their event guides, website, and will hang posters at all facilities
- Featured on 49 Rotary Club Websites in the 49 clubs in Central Florida
- Full schedule of Entertainment for Saturday and Sunday
- Signage and banners advertising the event throughout the area
- Channel 13 TV coverage
- Magazine articles and advertisements featuring the event
Want to let everyone know you are an exhibitor at the Rotary Club 2nd Annual Art, Craft & Wine Festival?
We've made it easy! Here is a repository of marketing materials for you to use on your website, church bulletins, community newsletters, community events, posters, or more.Poster